Elizabeth L Loflen Attorney
Betsy joined Glenn, Feldmann, Darby & Goodlatte in February 2016. She has experience in bankruptcy, creditor’s rights, and civil litigation matters including medical malpractice. Her practice at Glenn Feldmann comprises of litigation, criminal defense, and employment law.
Betsy has made Roanoke her home for the past several years. She has interned with the U. S. Attorney’s Office and Advance Auto Parts. She is a member of the Virginia State Bar and has been admitted to practice in Federal Court and Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Virginia.
She received a B.S. in Finance from Virginia Tech and her Juris Doctor from Washington and Lee University School of Law. While in law school, she was Vice President of Outreach for the Women Law Students Organization and oversaw and strengthened the mentoring program.
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University – B.S. in Finance – Magna Cum-Laude May 2011
Washington and Lee University School of Law –
Juris Doctor – May 2014
- Roanoke Bar Association
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Bar Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association (past)
- Glenn Feldmann Darby & Goodlatte (2016-present)
- Samuel I. White, P.C. (2014-2016)
- U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Western District of Virginia – Internship (2013-2014)
- Advance Auto Parts – Internship (2012)
- Ted Dalton Inn of Court (2012-2014)
- Women Law Students Organization (2012-2014)