Real Estate/Land Use/Zoning Law
Our real estate law services range from handling purchases, financings or refinancings, and sales and leasing to more purely tax-driven transactions such as like-kind tax-free exchanges and conservation easements. We also represent individuals, businesses, institutions and government entities in land use litigation.
Dealing with land use and zoning problems can be a daunting task for an individual, a business or a local government. Glenn, Feldmann, Darby & Goodlatte can help. We regularly appear before area Planning Commissions, Boards of Zoning Appeals, Boards of Supervisors and City Councils for a wide range of zoning and local land use issues.
Some of our recent representations include:
- Rezoning for national fast-food franchises
- Rezoning for branch bank and planned unit developments
- Rezoning for automobile dealerships
- Rezoning requests or special use permits for many area churches
- Rezoning for long-term care facilities
- Rezoning for non-profit institutional development
- Rezoning for shopping centers, large and small
- Rezoning for quarry expansion
- Rezoning for branch bank
- Rezoning for mixed-use and planned urban developments