Glenn Feldmann Darby & Goodlatte is pleased to announce that eight of its attorneys have been selected to the 2014 Virginia Super Lawyers list, a Thomson Reuters business.
Super Lawyers selects attorneys using a patented multiphase selection process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with third party research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis.
Included in the Virginia 2014 Super Lawyers are:
- Mark E. Feldmann (Business Litigation)
- Harwell M. Darby, Jr. (Business/Corporate)
- Maryellen F. Goodlatte (Real Estate)
- Robert A. Ziogas (Civil Litigation Defense)
- Paul G. Beers (Criminal Defense)
- David I. Tenzer (Business/Corporate)
- Jeremy E. Carroll (State/Local/Municipalities)
- Charles E. Troland, Jr. (Estate & Probate)
Additional recognitions included:
- Mark E. Feldmann, Harwell M. Darby, Maryellen F. Goodlatte, and Paul G. Beers selected as one of Virginia’s Top 100 Lawyers
- Maryellen F. Goodlatte selected as one of the top 50 women lawyers in Virginia
Glenn Feldmann Darby & Goodlatte has been serving clients in western Virginia for over 60 years. The firm provides capable and responsive client service in a variety of practice areas. Located in downtown Roanoke, their attorneys also know that serving the client begins by serving the community.